Thursday, February 18, 2010

8 out of 10 English men will be obese by 2020

UK - Eight out of 10 men and nearly seven out of 10 women in England will be too fat by 2020. Some 41 percent of men aged 20 to 65 will be obese by 2020, with 40 percent overweight, according to the figures from the National Heart Forum, based on data from the Health Survey for England. That makes a total of 81 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment