Thursday, August 4, 2011

Couple offering big bucks for return of monkey doll

bongo
New York - Two grief-stricken Manhattanites have frantically papered Park Slope with fliers offering hundreds of dollars for the safe return of their closest companion - a beloved monkey doll named Bongo. Bonni Marcus and Jack Zinzi said their best friend went missing during a routine outing to their favorite Fifth Avenue restaurant, El Viejo Yayo. The disappearance occurred around 7 pm, as Marcus and Zinzi were walking from their car near Flatbush Avenue to the eatery. “I walked over to the restaurant, sat down, ordered the food, and reached into my pocket to put Bongo on the table - and saw that he was gone,” Zinzi said. “I tore the car apart. I was in a bad way. Bongo really means a lot to me, so I kind of broke down.”  More

No comments:

Post a Comment