Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Man blows himself up after smoking while attached to oxygen ventilator

Now this is Stupid News!
Australia - A chronic smoker blew himself up when he lit a cigarette while using an oxygen ventilator to help him breathe.
The 75-year-old man was admitted to the Prince of Wales Hospital in Hong Kong on Sunday with severe facial burns after lighting up in his home while the ventilator's plastic tubes were still running to his nose. More...
Get Sirius----Hot Pics---2009 Dodge Ram----Advertise Here and 24 Other Sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment